Over 50? Here’s Your Anti-Aging Game Plan
August 1st, 2018
You might still be on top of your skincare game these days, but long-forgotten damage from years past can creep up on you, leaving your conventional remedies lacking. To make matters worse, collagen and elastin production have all but stopped around this age which means that your skin is losing its ability to cope with the everyday stresses that it’s under. But don’t worry! Relief is just around the corner in Bloomfield Hills at Zuliani Facial Aesthetics. Here are the most powerful and effective skin treatments for those over 50:
Reinvigorate Aging Skin with Laser Rejuvenation
LASER TREATMENTS are a great way to reinvigorate dull, aging skin without having to go under the knife.
- ProFractional – Great for men and women of most skin types, this laser provides noticeable skin rejuvenation with very little downtime. Patients often target the face, neck, chest, and hands to address a plethora of skin concerns, including lines and wrinkles, sun damage, scars, age spots, freckles, and lax skin.
- Halo – This non-invasive hybrid fractional laser procedure works by promoting your body’s healing factors using dual laser technology to wipe out years of built-up damage. Treatments with Halo can help with fine lines, wrinkles, sun spots, discolorations, scars, and enlarged pores. Sessions are safe, comfortable, and an effective way to restore skin health with minimal recovery time.
- Dr. Z Total Laser Resurfacing – This approach is perfect for women in their 50s and 60s who may be experiencing the aging process’ most pronounced effects. This personalized procedure can work to correct a whole host of age-related skin concerns, like sun damage, heavy wrinkles, a dull complexion, enlarged pores, dryness, rough texture, uneven pigmentation, and build-up from dirt, oil, and makeup.
Try Injectables for a Younger Look
Dr. Zuliani offers a wide variety of dermal fillers to give you every option for complete non-surgical facial rejuvenation.
Hyaluronic gel soft tissue fillers are made from naturally occurring hyaluronic acid and include:
- Juvéderm® XC and Ultra XC are perfect for marionette lines and nasolabial folds, Juvéderm Volbella® augments the lips, Juvéderm Vollure® targets moderate to severe parentheses lines, and Juvéderm Voluma® replenishes lost volume in the midface area while providing a subtle lift.
- Restylane® softens moderate to severe wrinkles and folds, and enhances the lips, Restylane Refyne™ and Defyne™ are great for smoothing out nasolabial folds and marionette lines, and Restylane Lyft™ enhances and lifts the contours in the cheeks.
- Belotero® blends into your facial tissues for natural-looking results, addressing moderate nasolabial folds and lip lines.
Other popular dermal fillers at Zuliani Facial Aesthetics include Radiesse® and Sculptra®. Radiesse is synthetically designed with calcium hydroxylapatite to immediately volumize and promote collagen production for results that last longer than hyaluronic acid fillers. Sculptra®, made from Poly-L-Lactic Acid, stimulates natural collagen production, replenishing and increasing volume and fullness over time for long-lasting rejuvenation.
Enhance Your Appearance with Facial Plastic Surgery
SURGERY can provide long-lasting results with a single procedure. A few of the most effective methods include:
- Brow Lift – Dr. Zuliani performs the endoscopic brow lift technique to revitalize an aging upper face. This approach provides maximum results with minimal incisions and does not require a lot of downtime. A brow lift can work to erase lines, wrinkles, folds, and creases caused by loose and sagging tissues, providing a more youthful and alert appearance.
- Facelift and Neck Lift – Often performed in tandem, the facelift and neck lift procedures aim to improve the mid to lower aspects of the facial and upper neck areas. These procedures can have a tremendous impact on your look—smoothing out lines, wrinkles, and folds while repositioning the underlying tissues for the ultimate rejuvenating effect. This surgery can last for about 8 to 10 years but can be prolonged with laser and dermal filler treatments.
Revitalize Your Appearance at Any Age at Zuliani Facial Aesthetics
You don’t have to wait until your golden years to improve your appearance. If you would like more information about these or any of the other enhancement procedures we offer, please contact us at our Bloomfield Hills office to request a consultation at Zuliani Facial Aesthetics today.